How can I get a personal profile in the directory?
To have a personal profile in our directory, you must be either an individual member (chapter member) or organization member (member employee).
All members must decide whether or not they’d like their name listed in our public directory. To access your setting, go to your account page. Click on the “profile” link in the left-hand sidebar, and select “personal.” Your settings will appear at the top of the page. To include your name in the directory, select “visible.”
If a member chooses to have his or her name listed, they also will be given the privilege of having a profile. Once the required information is filled out (adding a photo and filling out the bio) a profile will be automatically generated.
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Where can I find my member ID?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
- How do I obtain a USGBC chapter or member logo?
- What Education @USGBC benefits are included with my membership?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037