How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
If unforeseen circumstances prevent you from being able to complete your credential maintenance in your two-year reporting period, you may request a waiver or extension. Situations that could be recognized by GBCI as hardship include:
- Long term unemployment
- Military deployment
- Health problems
- Death in the family
This list is not exhaustive nor do these circumstances guarantee a waiver or extension. Written requests with supporting documentation must be received at least 30 days before the end of your reporting period. GBCI reviews requests on a case-by-case basis and only grants waivers or extensions in situations where you were prevented from completing your CMP.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How do I self-report CE hours?
- What is the cost for credential maintenance renewal?
- Can I count the same course for Continuing Education Credit multiple times?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037