How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
If unforeseen circumstances prevent you from being able to complete your credential maintenance in your two-year reporting period, you may request a waiver or extension. Situations that could be recognized by GBCI as hardship include:
- Long term unemployment
- Military deployment
- Health problems
- Death in the family
This list is not exhaustive nor do these circumstances guarantee an extension. Written requests with supporting documentation must be received at least 30 days before the end of your reporting period. GBCI reviews requests on a case-by-case basis and only grants extensions in situations where you were prevented from completing your CMP.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How do I self-report CE hours?
- What is the cost for credential maintenance renewal?
- Can I count the same course for Continuing Education Credit multiple times?
- How do I maintain multiple LEED credentials?
- What if I have more than one specialty credential, how much is my credential renewal?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037