How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
The top of each course page lists the amount of CE hours for which the course is approved as well as the GBCI course ID.
If a course is LEED-specific, it will have a logo with the LEED Specialty or Specialties for which it is approved (BD+C, ID+C, O+M, ND, HOMES).
If a course is approved for AIA LUs, it will have the AIA CES logo at the top. If you hover over that logo, it will say "LU" or LU/HSW", depending on the credit type.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
- What score do I need to pass a quiz, and may I take it multiple times?
- Are all Education @USGBC courses approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- Is the content on the Education @USGBC platform, including the LEED v4 web-based reference guides, available on iPad?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription, and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- How can I purchase a subscription to Education @USGBC, and how much does it cost?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037