How can I tell whether or not a course is LEED specific?
If a course is LEED specific, it will have a logo with the Specialty or Specialties for which it is approved (BD+C, ID+C, O+M, ND, HOMES).
- What is Education @USGBC?
- In what languages are courses available?
- How are certificates of completion for Education @USGBC courses distributed?
- Can I download videos posted on Education @USGBC for offline viewing?
- What type of continuing education credit are the courses on Education @USGBC registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How can I purchase a subscription to Learning Lab, and how much does it cost?
- How can I preview the Education @USGBC platform?
- What is Learning Lab?
- If I don’t want to buy a subscription, can I still purchase an individual course?
- Which courses on Education @USGBC are eligible for AIA LUs?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037