How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
You will receive a confirmation email upon submission of a course for review. Additionally, you will receive an email approving or rejecting your course after it has been reviewed.
You may also track your course status at any time here.
This page contains four tabs. Here is what each tab indicates:
- Draft: Your course will appear here when you have saved a draft submission but not yet submitted it for review. You may edit draft submissions at any time.
- Pending: Your course will appear here once you have submitted it for review. You may not edit courses pending review. Please allow approximately two weeks for this review.
- Live: Your course will appear here once it has been approved. You may edit approved course listings at any time. Please note: courses that you opt to exclude from the Education @USGBC course catalog will still appear in this tab.
- Unpublished: Your course will appear here if it has been previously approved for CE hours but contains an error, such as a broken course website link or outdated information. You may edit these courses at any time to fix these issues. Once these issues have been fixed, click the “re-publish” button. At this point, your course will once again appear within the Education @USGBC course catalog and under the Live tab. There is no need to re-submit this course for review.
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
- How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
- Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- How do I use the current course review system?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
- Does the course review platform allow for more than one person within a single organization to access the course management pages?
- Where can I download logos to signify we're an education provider and that our courses qualify for GBCI CE hours?
- What is the criteria against which GBCI evaluates continuing education courses submitted for review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037