How can I use the USGBC webinar subscription to fulfill prescriptive credential maintenance?
Access Principles of LEED for an accelerated pathway to upgrade to a specialty credential.
If you are already pursuing the prescriptive path and would like to continue, the USGBC webinar subscription allows you to fulfill all required hours. USGBC offers suggest pathways for prescriptive credential maintenance for BD+C, ID+C, and O+M specialties. Access the BD+C prescriptive path, ID+C prescriptive path or O+M prescriptive path.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
- Can purchasing the webinar subscription fulfill my maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037