How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
LEED rating system addendas are available in the resource library. Addenda include both substantive and non-substantive changes to language that are meant to clarify, correct, interpret and provide alternative language to aid in the implementation of LEED.
- How long will it take for me to receive the reference guides I ordered?
- Why are there two different prices?
- Can I return my reference guide?
- How do I access my online reference guide?
- Are bulk order discounts available for reference guides?
- Are student discounts available for reference guides?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
- How do I download the USGBC publication I ordered?
- How long does it take to receive a hard copy publication from the USGBC store?
- How do I access the web-based LEED v4 reference guides?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037