How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
LEED rating system addendas are available in the resource library. Addenda include both substantive and non-substantive changes to language that are meant to clarify, correct, interpret and provide alternative language to aid in the implementation of LEED.
- What is the difference between the first and second editions of Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide?
- What is the difference between the PDF access for e-book and hard copy reference guide purchases?
- Why am I being asked to login?
- What are the differences between the first and second editions of the Core Concepts Guide?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037