How can we 'Download All' of our project documentation from our certified LEED project?
For those seeking to retrieve their complete project documentation for a project certified under one of the LEED commercial rating systems, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to usgbc.org/projectdownload.
- Login with USGBC credentials (which are the same as LEED Online credentials).
- You will see a complete list of projects on which you are listed as a project team member/admin.
- Along with each project, there will be a Download button. If you select that, you can download a ZIP file consisting of the entire documentation.
- If the project documentation isn't immediately available, a request will automatically be entered and the ZIP file will be made available at the same location within 24-48 hours of the request. If the ZIP file does not appear within 48 hours, please feel free to contact us, and we will gladly look into the issue
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- How do I add a project profile to the project directory?
- How can we add project team members to projects after certification is complete?
- Can we change owners post-certification, and what is the process?
- How can we ‘Download All’ of the project documentation in LEED Online v2?
- What is the LEED Project Directory?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037