How can we ‘Download All’ of the project documentation in LEED Online v3?
The ‘Download All’ functionality is available after any round of review is completed. In the ‘Timeline’ tab in LEED Online, under a given round of review, click ‘View Snapshot’, which will list all of the credits that were submitted in that round of review and each of their credit documentation. If you scroll to the bottom of the snapshot view, you can click the ‘Download All’ button to download all of the project documentation.
- Where can I get a LEED logo for use?
- How do I add a project profile to the project directory?
- How can we add project team members to projects after certification is complete?
- Can we change owners post-certification, and what is the process?
- How can we ‘Download All’ of the project documentation in LEED Online v2?
- What is the LEED Project Directory?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037