How do I accept an employee to my company’s account?
Employees awaiting approval to link to their member company’s account are added to a list in the “pending” tab of the company profile. Users with the privilege to manage employees will receive a notification in My Account and will see employees requesting membership in the “pending” tab. Once an administrator approves or denies an individual, the request is removed from all other administrators’ pending notifications.
- How do I control who has administrative privileges to my organization's profile?
- How do employees connect to the member account? (for the primary contact and employees)
- Why aren't my chapter’s members listed in the directory?
- What happens if I give someone the privilege to manage employees in my company’s member account?
- How do I remove employees from the member account? (for the primary contact)
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037