How do I access documentation from past reviews?
The snapshot button on the Timeline page will generate a zipped file of submitted documentation for a specific review. It takes a few moments to generate the zip file. Sign out and log back in. You’ll receive an alert if your snapshot is ready.
- How do I access documentation from past reviews?
- Regional Priority Credits aren’t showing up on my project’s Scorecard.
- I have a previously registered LEED 2009 project. Can I change my registration to LEED v4?
- What if I’m registering on behalf of the project owner?
- How do I know which rating system is right for my project?
- What value do I use for the gross square footage of my project?
- Regional Priority Credits aren’t showing up on my project’s Scorecard. What should I do?
- How do I mark a credit as ready for review?
- Can I assign credits to different project team members?
- The credit forms won’t load on my computer. What should I do?
- Why can’t I edit a credit’s form while that credit is under review?
- Why can’t I edit my project’s zip code?
- How do I change the gross floor area in the project details after registering a project?
- How do I add project team members?
- How do I remove project team members?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037