How do I access my online reference guide?
2009 Edition Hard Copy reference guides come with a 30-day access to download a non-printable PDF version of the guide. 2009 Edition reference guides are also available for purchase in E-book format, which comes with a 30-day access to download a printable PDF version of the guide.
The PDF reference guides are intended for personal use only and should not be stored on any shared network.
To access your PDF reference guide, please log in and go to your account. In the left-hand side navigation, select "Purchases" and then "Online access." The pdf will be available on this page. If you have purchased a 2009 Edition reference guide, be sure to download and save a copy of the PDF to a secure location within 30 days of purchase. Hard Copies of versions 2.0, 2.1, or 2.2 reference guides come with indefinite access to an online non-printable version of the reference guide.
USGBC will not extend access to download your purchased PDF reference guide after 30 days from the date of purchase. Consider creating a back-up copy to make sure your document is safe if something were to happen to your computer.
- How long will it take for me to receive the reference guides I ordered?
- Why are there two different prices?
- Can I return my reference guide?
- Are bulk order discounts available for reference guides?
- How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
- How do I download the USGBC publication I ordered?
- How long does it take to receive a hard copy publication from the USGBC store?
- How do I access the web-based LEED v4 reference guides?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037