How do I access my reference guide e-document?
Answer2009 Edition reference guides are available for purchase in e-document (PDF) format, which comes with a 30-day access to download a printable PDF version of the guide. The PDF reference guides are intended for personal use only and should not be stored on any shared network. To access your PDF reference guide, please go to Purchases > Online access under Account Home. You will be required to sign-in with your user-name and password. If you have purchased a 2009 Edition reference guide, be sure to download and save a copy of the PDF to a secure location within 30 days of purchase.
- What is the difference between the PDF access for e-document and hard copy reference guide purchases?
- Where do I go to view an e-document (PDF) I purchased?
- What are the minimum system requirements to view an e-document PDF?
- Can I view my e-books on my iPad, Kindle or other e-book viewing device?
- Can I print the e-document (PDF)?
- Can I open the e-document (PDF) if I’m not connected to the Internet?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037