How do I access my subscription?
To access the hours of education that your subscription includes, you will redeem a token for each session that you choose. Tokens have already been assigned to your account. You can access any USGBC webinar session for free by clicking the “More Info” link next to any session. Then follow the link to view the webinar using your USGBC subscription on the right hand side of the page. You are welcome to use all of your tokens on sessions currently in our library, use them on future sessions, or any combination thereof. Go to the webinar portal. Looking for more? See our Portal Home Basics and User Instructions.
To access the full library of USGBC webinars, your firm administrator will email a link for all employees to register for the subscription as well as a password. Once employees log in, they will be able to register for the webinar subscription. After signing up for the subscription, employees will then be directed to a page that allows them to use the subscription to sign up for unlimited access to the full library of on-demand and live webinars. You can access any USGBC webinar session by clicking the “More Info” link next to any session. Then follow the link to view the webinar using your USGBC subscription on the right hand side of the page. Go to the webinar portal. Looking for more? See our Portal Home Basics and Firm Admin Instructions.
Chapters are automatically registered for all on-demand and upcoming webinars. To access webinars, click USGBC Login at the top right of the webinar portal. Once signed in, select “Click here to proceed to Classroom.” Select the title of the session you wish to watch, and then “Launch Viewer to Begin.” Go to the webinar portal. Looking for more? See our Portal Home Basics. Learn more about facilitating an education event.
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037