How do I access my subscription?
For Individuals and Chapters
Go to usgbc.org/education-at-usgbc and begin learning.
For Organizations that have purchased multiple subscriptions
To distribute access to the multiple subscriptions that your company has purchased, go to usgbc.org and click your name or photo at the top right corner of the page. Select Education @USGBC from the drop down list. Click "Manage Users" to distribute your subscriptions.
For Organizations with membership based access to Education @USGBC
All employees of Platinum level member organizations have automatic, unlimited free access to the Education @USGBC subscription and LEED v4 web-based reference guide. Employees can go to usgbc.org, log in, click their name or photo at the top right corner of the page, and click "Education @USGBC" from the drop down list to access Education @USGBC and the web-based reference guide.
Silver and Gold level member organizations have a set number of hours of access within the Education @USGBC subscription. The primary contact (or anyone who the primary contact has given the authority to "manage users") may distribute those hours by going to usgbc.org, logging in, clicking their name or photo at the top right corner of the page, selecting "Education @USGBC" from the drop down list, and clicking "Manage Users." Here there is an option to either allow all employees access to the hours or add specific employees by their email addresses.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
- When will new courses will be added to the Education @USGBC subscription?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037