How do I add a project profile to the project directory?
A LEED project profile contains basic project details, a project overview or summary of what a project team accomplished and also imports the scorecard from LEED Online. Project teams will be able to complete a LEED project profile for each certified project visible in the directory.
Project profiles must include at least two images (up to 25 MB of images can be submitted) and 300-500 words of publication ready text. Additional instructions and information can be found in the submission form.
- How do I control who has administrative privileges to my organization's profile?
- How do employees connect to the member account? (for the primary contact and employees)
- How do I accept an employee to my company’s account?
- Why aren't my chapter’s members listed in the directory?
- What happens if I give someone the privilege to manage employees in my company’s member account?
- How do I remove employees from the member account? (for the primary contact)
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037