How do I add project team members?
This action may only be completed by the project administrator or project team managers. Once in a registered project, complete the following:
- Under the project name, click “team”
- Enter the team member’s email address. The email address must be associated with their LEED Online account.
- Click the “add member" button
- Can I assign credits to different project team members?
- Can different people on my project team have different levels of access?
- How do I remove project team members?
- Who has the ability to add new team members?
- How do I change who holds the Project Administrator role?
- How do I change a team member's role?
- What do the different Authorization Levels mean?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037