How do I change the gross floor area in the project details after registering a project?
Once in the desired project:
- Click the “details” button under the project’s name.
- Click the pencil icon to edit the project’s details.
- How do I access documentation from past reviews?
- Regional Priority Credits aren’t showing up on my project’s Scorecard. What should I do?
- How do I mark a credit as ready for review?
- The credit forms won’t load on my computer. What should I do?
- Can I edit a credit’s form while that credit is under review?
- How do I edit my project's zip code?
- What happens when I withdraw a credit?
- I’m having trouble submitting my project for review. What should I do?
- What types of files can I upload as supporting documentation?
- How do I change my review timeline to a split design and construction review or a combined review?
- I’m having trouble editing LEED credit forms. What should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037