How do I change the gross floor area in the project details after registering a project?
For v3 projects in the new LEED Online, the value for the gross floor area that you enter in Project Information form 2 will update the value displayed on the Details tab of LEED Online.
For v4 projects, you simply click the pencil icon on the Details tab to edit the gross floor area directly.
- I’m having trouble editing LEED credit forms. What should I do?
- How do I mark a credit as ready for review?
- What is the process for using the precertification worksheet?
- What happens when I withdraw a credit?
- How do I change my review timeline to a split design and construction review or a combined review?
- What types of files can I upload as supporting documentation?
- How do I edit my project's zip code?
- I’m having trouble submitting my project for review. What should I do?
- Can I edit a credit’s form while that credit is under review?
- How do I upload or delete files using the new LEED Online forms (v06 of v2009 and v4)?
- How do I access documentation from past reviews?
- Regional Priority Credits aren’t showing up on my project’s Scorecard. What should I do?
- The credit forms won’t load on my computer. What should I do?
- What's the file size limit for LEED Online?
- How do I access the credit forms offline?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037