How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
You can confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam on the Prometric web site.
If you cancel or reschedule an exam 30 or fewer days before the scheduled date, you will be charged a $50 fee. You cannot reschedule or cancel exams after midnight on the third day before the scheduled day. (For example, Monday appointments cannot be rescheduled or canceled after Friday at 11:59 p.m.)
When you reschedule an exam, you should receive a new confirmation number. If you do not, please contact Prometric immediately to confirm your exam was rescheduled.
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037