How do I confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam?
You can confirm, cancel or reschedule an exam on the Prometric web site.
You may reschedule or cancel your exam up 30 days prior to your exam without a fee. If you reschedule or cancel an exam fewer than 30 days but more than 3 days before the scheduled date, you will be charged a $50 fee. You cannot reschedule your exam after midnight on the third day before the scheduled appointment. (For example, Wednesday appointments cannot be rescheduled after Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EST)
When you reschedule an exam, you will receive a new email confirmation. If you do not, please contact Prometric immediately to confirm your exam was rescheduled.
|Days until exam||Refunds||Reschedules|
|30 days or more||Yes||Yes|
|3-29 days||Yes ($50 fee)||Yes ($50 fee)|
|2 days or less||No||No|
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- What are continuing education or credential maintenance hours?
- What are LEED-specific hours?
- What happens if I do not complete my continuing education requirements?
- How can I request an extension to my current CMP reporting period?
- How do I self-report CE hours?
- What is the cost for credential maintenance renewal?
- Can I count the same course for Continuing Education Credit multiple times?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037