How do I earn a pilot credit?
To earn a pilot credit the project must do the following:
- Register for specific pilot credit(s) at http://www.usgbc.org/pilot-credit-registration
- Complete all documentation listed in the pilot credit including registration documentation, survey completion and other credit specific requirements.
- Upload documentation under the Innovation credit (IDc1 or IOc1 in v2009) within LEED Online. LEED for Homes projects should submit documentation here.
- Can I earn a pilot credit for something I’ve done in an existing LEED credit?
- Can I earn a pilot credit if I tried to achieve the credit requirements, but failed?
- Who can propose a pilot credit?
- How are new pilot credit proposals evaluated?
- What happens after you register for a pilot credit?
- Does USGBC determine whether or not the pilot credits are applicable to your project?
- What happens if a project team registers for a pilot credit and later decides not to pursue the credit?
- Are the points available for pilot credits the same points as the Innovation in Design points?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037