How do I go about fixing an error or making an update to a resource I contributed?
To revise a live resource you created, email the editorial staff with the requested changes. To ensure your email reaches the right people, go to your contribution center.
- First, you must be signed in.
- Once signed in, the top navigation will show your profile image. There will be a drop down arrow next to the profile image.
- Click on the drop down arrow and navigate to "Contributions."
- Then, navigate to the "live resources" in the right sidebar navigation. Your published resources will appear in a list.
- Find the resource you're looking for and select the correlating gear icon.
- Select the “email staff” link, and email the staff your question or change.
If you have administrative privileges and posted a resource within a specific group, you can edit it any time. Go to the live resources tab, find the particular resource that needs to be changed and select “edit” from the drop-down menu. After you save your changes, they will appear live on the site.
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037