How do I mark a credit as ready for review?
Once you’ve finished documenting an attempted credit, click the grey checkmark to the left of the credit name to mark the credit as “ready for review.” The checkmark will turn green, and the dropdown in the credit row will say "ready for review."
- I’m having trouble editing LEED credit forms. What should I do?
- What happens when I withdraw a credit?
- How do I change my review timeline to a split design and construction review or a combined review?
- What types of files can I upload as supporting documentation?
- How do I edit my project's zip code?
- I’m having trouble submitting my project for review. What should I do?
- Can I edit a credit’s form while that credit is under review?
- How do I access documentation from past reviews?
- Regional Priority Credits aren’t showing up on my project’s Scorecard. What should I do?
- The credit forms won’t load on my computer. What should I do?
- How do I change the gross floor area in the project details after registering a project?
- Is there a limit to the size of the files that I can upload to LEED Online?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037