How do I obtain a USGBC chapter or member logo?
The USGBC chapter logo can only be used by the chapter as part of official business (e.g. on chapter materials and publications, their website, etc.). It is not permitted to be leveraged by chapter members for personal use.
Similarly, the USGBC Member logo may only be used by USGBC national member companies. Use of the USGBC logo and the LEED logo is authorized by the USGBC Marketing Department (contact [email protected]) on a case-by-case basis through written request and thorough review of intent for usage.
Logo guidelines are available in our Trademarks Policy.
- How can I get a personal profile in the directory?
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Where can I find my member ID?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- Who can receive membership discounts?
- What Education @USGBC benefits are included with my membership?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037