How do I rate a course I have taken?
To rate an online course, find that course in the catalog and view the detail page. If you are signed in, you will be able to share your comments here. Your comments will be on all instances of that course.
If you took an in-person course, that course will no longer appear in the catalog because it’s over. However, we still seek your feedback. After you take the course, we will send you an opportunity to rate the course via email or through a notification in your account. You can also rate courses anytime in your account Order History. Your comments will appear on the course detail page the next time the course becomes available in the directory, along with a line specifying when and where you took your course.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- When does my continuing education reporting period begin and end?
- How do I certify multiple buildings?
- Is LEED 2009 the most current version of LEED? What is LEED v3?
- Which rating system should I use for my project?
- How can my organization join USGBC?
- How long will it take for me to receive the reference guides I ordered?
- How do I renew my organization's membership?
- My account is locked. How do I reactivate my membership?
- Why isn’t my company profile showing in the directory?
- How much does it cost to join USGBC?
- Are membership dues prorated?
- Can I join USGBC as an individual?
- What is the difference between individual and organization membership?
- Who is considered a USGBC member?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037