How do I rate a course I have taken?
To rate an online course, find that course in the catalog and view the detail page. If you are signed in, you will be able to share your comments here. Your comments will be on all instances of that course.
If you took an in-person course, that course will no longer appear in the catalog because it’s over. However, we still seek your feedback. After you take the course, we will send you an opportunity to rate the course via email or through a notification in your account. You can also rate courses anytime in your account Order History. Your comments will appear on the course detail page the next time the course becomes available in the directory, along with a line specifying when and where you took your course.
- How do I get recognized as a full-time employee of a member company?
- My company isn't a member. How else can I be involved?
- How can I get a personal profile in the directory?
- How do I receive my employee discount?
- Where can I find my member ID?
- Can I download a member logo to use?
- I added my company to my personal profile. Why am I not recognized as an employee in the directory?
- Can I join a committee?
- Where can I find USGBC case studies, research and presentations?
- How can I stay up-to-date on changes to credits I need for my project?
- What does it mean to be an Education Partner?
- Why are there two different prices?
- Why can't I select a shipping option in my shopping cart?
- How can I apply my company's member discount toward my store purchase?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037