How do I rate a course I have taken?
To rate an online course, find that course in the catalog and view the detail page. If you are signed in, you will be able to share your comments here. Your comments will be on all instances of that course.
If you took an in-person course, that course will no longer appear in the catalog because it’s over. However, we still seek your feedback. After you take the course, we will send you an opportunity to rate the course via email or through a notification in your account. You can also rate courses anytime in your account Order History. Your comments will appear on the course detail page the next time the course becomes available in the directory, along with a line specifying when and where you took your course.
- Why are there two different prices?
- Why can't I select a shipping option in my shopping cart?
- How can I apply my company's member discount toward my purchase?
- Can I pay with an invoice or check?
- Can I return my reference guide?
- Where do I go to view an e-document (PDF) I purchased?
- What are the minimum system requirements to view an e-document PDF?
- Can I view my e-books on my iPad, Kindle or other e-book viewing device?
- How do I control who has administrative privileges to my organization's profile?
- How do employees connect to the member account? (for the primary contact and employees)
- How do I accept an employee to my company’s account?
- Why aren't my chapter’s members listed in the directory?
- What happens if I give someone the privilege to manage employees in my company’s member account?
- Am I the only one allowed to renew the company membership?
- Are all courses on Education @USGBC approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037