How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
Register for recertification in LEED Online. Until USGBC makes an announcement otherwise, select LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations & Maintenance (EB) under the LEED 2009 Rating Systems header, not under the Recertification header.
Please contact customer service if you are interested in receiving the free registration promotion from USGBC. They will direct your request to the appropriate authority.
- How long is the recertification performance period?
- Will projects registered for recertification before Recertification Guidelines are published be required to meet them?
- Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
- Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
- Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
- Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037