How do I remove employees from the member account? (for the primary contact)
To remove an employee from your company's national membership, please follow the instructions below:
There are two ways you can have your employees link their accounts to your company's national membership.
1. Log into your USGBC account using your email address and password you used to create your account.
2. Once your logged in, in the top right hand corner click on your name and a drop down menu will appear. Go down to "organizational profile."
3. The next page you will see 3 tabs listed: "profile" "Employees" and "Pending," click on the "employees" tab and the list of employees will appear.
4. Hover over the name of the employee you want to remove and click on the small "x" located in the top right hand corner of the box around their name. This will remove them completely from the membership.
- How do I control who has administrative privileges to my organization's profile?
- How do employees connect to the member account? (for the primary contact and employees)
- How do I accept an employee to my company’s account?
- Why aren't my chapter’s members listed in the directory?
- What happens if I give someone the privilege to manage employees in my company’s member account?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037