How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
For AIA credentials and LEED credentials, a Chapter must collect authorized user information in the “USGBC Roster Form” (provided by USGBC) and return the roster as an editable excel file to USGBC within 14 calendar days of the educational event. Request your Chapter's event roster and certificate templates by emailing [email protected] after registering for the webinar subscription, with the subject line "Chapter Subscriber: Roster and Certificate Needed." Chapters must follow all reasonable USGBC directions for completing the USGBC Roster Form.
As the provider of record, USGBC will then submit attendees’ CE hours to AIA and GBCI. For LEED credentials, USGBC will upload your hours into your GBCI My Credentials account and you will not need to self-report. As of December 2011, attendees can expect continuing education hours to be processed within 10 business days of USGBC’s receipt of a chapter event roster. If you have an urgent reporting period deadline, please email [email protected] so we can escalate your upload and ensure that you do not miss your deadline. We hope to shorten our 10 business days time frame as we refine our new reporting system in early 2012, and we thank you for your patience.
Chapters are also required to provide attendees with a certificate of completion using the certificate template provided to Chapters by USGBC. Attendees should keep this certificate for their personal records.
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037