How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
For LEED credentials, USGBC will upload your hours into your Credentialing account automatically upon passage of the course quiz and you will not need to self-report. You will also be provided with a certificate upon completion of each course to retain for your records.
For AIA credentials, add your AIA number to your USGBC account to enable automated reporting. Please allow 10 business days after completing a course for it to be added to your account.
Chapters wishing to utilize the Education @USGBC subscription to host events and report attendee hours for these events must purchase the Education @USGBC subscription for chapters.
For LEED and AIA credentials, a Chapter must collect attendee information in the “USGBC Roster Form” (provided by USGBC) and return the roster as an editable excel file to USGBC within 14 calendar days of the educational event. Chapters must also distribute certificates of completion to event attendees. Request your Chapter's event roster and certificate templates by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org after purchasing the Education @USGBC subscription, with the subject line "Chapter Subscriber: Roster and Certificate Needed." Chapters must complete the template provided by USGBC in order for hours to be reported.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Are all courses on Education @USGBC approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- May I download the videos included in the Education @USGBC subscription for offline viewing?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
- What score do I need to pass the quiz and may I take the quiz multiple times?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037