How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
For LEED credentials, USGBC will upload your hours into your Credentialing account automatically upon passage of the course quiz. You also will be provided with a certificate upon completion of each course to retain for your records.
For AIA credentials, add your AIA number to your USGBC account to enable automated reporting. Please allow 10 business days after completing a course for it to be added to your account.
For local USGBC communities
Local USGBC communities wishing to utilize the Education @USGBC subscription to host events and report attendee hours for these events must purchase the Education @USGBC subscription for local USGBC communities.
For LEED and AIA credentials, a USGBC community must collect attendee information in the “USGBC Roster Form” (provided by USGBC) and return the roster as an editable excel file to USGBC within 14 calendar days of the educational event. USGBC communities also must distribute certificates of completion to event attendees. Request your USGBC community's event roster and certificate templates by emailing email@example.com after purchasing the Education @USGBC subscription, with the subject line "USGBC Community Subscriber: Roster and Certificate Needed." USGBC communities must complete the template provided by USGBC in order for hours to be reported.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Are all Education @USGBC courses approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription, and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
- What score do I need to pass a quiz, and may I take it multiple times?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
- How can I purchase a subscription to Education @USGBC, and how much does it cost?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- What is included in a ‘Chapter subscription’ to Education @USGBC?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037