How do I report CE hours?
For AIA credentials, you will have the opportunity to add your AIA number to your USGBC account, enabling automated reporting. In order for USGBC to report these hours on your behalf, you must provide your AIA number. Upon selecting “Submit Credit” (see credit submission instructions below) you will first be taken to a page that will require you to enter your AIA number, so please make sure you have it on hand. You will then complete the quiz if required and download your certificate of completion.
For LEED credentials, USGBC will upload your hours into your GBCI My Credentials account and you will not need to self-report. Please allow 10 business days after completing a webinar for it to be added to your account. If you have an urgent reporting period deadline, please email [email protected] so we can escalate your upload and ensure that you do not miss your deadline. You will also be provided with a certificate upon completion of each webinar to retain for your records. Learn how to ensure your hours are reported
For AIA credentials and LEED credentials, a Chapter must collect authorized user information in the “USGBC Roster Form” (provided by USGBC) and return the roster as an editable excel file to USGBC within 14 calendar days of the educational event. Request your Chapter's event roster and certificate templates by emailing [email protected] after registering for the webinar subscription, with the subject line "Chapter Subscriber: Roster and Certificate Needed." Chapters must follow all reasonable USGBC directions for completing the USGBC Roster Form.
As the provider of record, USGBC will then submit attendees’ CE hours to AIA and GBCI. For LEED credentials, USGBC will upload your hours into your GBCI My Credentials account and you will not need to self-report. Attendees can expect continuing education hours to be processed within 10 business days of USGBC’s receipt of a chapter event roster. If you have an urgent reporting period deadline, please email [email protected] so we can escalate your upload and ensure that you do not miss your deadline. Chapters are also required to provide attendees with a certificate of completion using the certificate template provided to Chapters by USGBC. Attendees should keep this certificate for their personal records.
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037