How do I respond to review comments and submit my clarifications?
The team member responsible for the credit requiring clarification or the Project Team Administrator should provide the requested clarifications directly within the credit template. Upload any requested documents and, if necessary, provide a narrative outlining the changes. Any required changes can be made directly in the prerequisite/credit form. Once the review team’s comments have been addressed, you will need to mark each credit/prerequisite requiring clarification as complete (LEED Online v3) or ready for review (new LEED Online). Once all are marked as such, the project team can resubmit for final review.
- How can I appeal a denied credit or prerequisite?
- The review comment is asking me to upload a document; however there is no upload button on the credit form. How do I submit a supplemental document when there is no upload button on the prerequisite or credit form?
- How do we submit a question about our Certification Review Comments or contact our review team?
- Can we request a call with the review team assigned to our project?
- Our deadline to respond to our preliminary comments or appeal is coming to an end and we need more time. Can we have an extension?
- If a credit(s) (e.g., EAc1, EAc2, and EAc6) is denied solely due to issues outlined in a base prerequisite (such as EAp2), do I have to appeal the prerequisite and the linked credits?
- I submitted a credit for the first time in the Design Final submission. Will I have a chance to respond to clarifications in the Construction Preliminary submission?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037