How do I start my own community or chapter?
USGBC policy prohibits the establishment of new chapters because we aim to bolster consistency and combine resources. There currently is a USGBC community or chapter in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. If you are interested in learning how you can become active within your local market, please reach out to your community leadership.
- Why aren't my USGBC community members listed in the directory?
- What are the benefits of joining a USGBC community?
- How do I find my local community?
- What is the difference between a USGBC Community and a Chapter?
- What are branches?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037