How do I start my own chapter?
USGBC policy prohibits the establishment of new chapters because we aim to bolster consistency and combine resources. There is currently a chapter or organizing group in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. If you are interested in forming a local branch within your chapter’s territory, please reach out to your chapter leadership.
- What are the benefits of joining a USGBC chapter?
- How do I find my local chapter?
- What is the difference between a chapter and an affiliate?
- What are branches?
- Can I start a chapter outside of the United States?
- Why doesn’t my chapter affiliation appear in my profile on the national site?
- Who can receive discounts on materials, workshops and exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037