How do I submit certification payment?
You will be prompted to pay by credit card or check when you submit your project in LEED Online. We encourage project teams to pay for LEED reviews via credit card to avoid delays. If you are unable to pay by credit card at the time of submission, you may elect to pay by check, and an invoice with payment instructions will be sent by email. Payment normally clears within 3 business days of receiving the check, provided the invoice number is included with payment, and a receipt will be sent via email. We do not accept pre-payment. Review work begins when payment has cleared.
- How much does LEED certification cost?
- Why can’t I submit my project for design review?
- Will the reviews be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How can I appeal a denied credit or prerequisite?
- How do I respond to review comments and submit my clarifications?
- Why can’t I submit for a combined review?
- What is the process for registering in Portuguese?
- Can all projects submit for review in Portuguese?
- Is there an additional cost for a Portuguese review?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037