How do I submit a formal inquiry in the new LEED Online platform for v4, campus & group projects?
**Temporary Notice** The first stage of LEED Online for Campus does not presently have full formal inquiry functionality. We are currently working to incorporate this functionality. In the interim, please contact us and we will send you a PDF containing step-by-step instructions on how to immediately submit a formal inquiry related to campus projects, and how to ensure the ruling is referenced during the certification review of the project. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Why is the Addenda and Interpretations database now called the Addenda database?
- Is there a way to export search results form the Addenda and Interpretations Database?
- Can you see a list of addenda by date?
- Can I search a partial credit name to get results?
- Something went wrong with my search and now I have no results, what should I do?
- Where is the applicability matrix?
- What are Addenda?
- Does my project have to follow the Addenda?
- Where are the Addenda published?
- How often are Addenda published?
- What do I do if I have a suggestion or question on published guidance?
- What is a LEED Interpretation?
- What is a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- How do I submit a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
- What is the difference between a LEED Interpretation and a Project Credit Interpretation Ruling (CIR)?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037