How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
Courses that are part of a conference should be submitted as a single Live Conference, and each conference session for which you seek a review or CE credit requires purchase of its own course review.
To register a conference for CE, you must first purchase sufficient course reviews to cover each of the sessions in your conference. Type in the title of your conference within your account, and then click create, as you would any other course. Enter details about the conference overall in this form. Upon selecting Live Conference as the course type, the following guidance will appear:
To submit a conference for CE review, please download this template and provide information on your conference sessions. All fields are required. Upon completion of this template, please send the excel file to email@example.com with the subject line "Conference Submission".
If you are interested in submitting multiple courses and/or conference sessions, please consider becoming an Education Partner. Learn more.
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
- Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- How do I use the current course review system?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- Should I be using the 2013 Education Provider slide/logo in my new education?
- If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
- When do course reviews expire?
- How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
- Does the course review platform allow for more than 1 person within a single organization to access the course management pages?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037