How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
You can use your subscription to register for both live and on demand sessions. Browse the sessions listed under Upcoming Events and Archived Webinars.
Once you see a session you’d like to register for, follow these steps:
- Select “More Info” next to the title of the webinar you are interested in.
- Find the subscription box on the right-side of the page and select “Login Now.”
- You will then need to login with your USGBC email address and password.
- Upon logging in, you will be able to select “Use This Subscription” and apply your token.
- After applying your token, select continue. Your registration will then be complete.
If you use your subscription to purchase an on demand session, select “Continue to My Content” and you will then be able to watch the program immediately. If you use your subscription to purchase an upcoming event, you will receive an email one week before the event with login and dial in instructions.
Chapters are automatically registered for all on-demand and upcoming webinars. To access webinars, click USGBC Login at the top right. Once signed in, select “Click here to proceed to Classroom.” Select the title of the session you wish to watch, and then “Launch Viewer to Begin.”
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037