How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
You can use your subscription to register for both live and on demand sessions. Browse the sessions listed under Upcoming Events and Archived Webinars.
Once you see a session you’d like to register for, follow these steps:
- Select “More Info” next to the title of the webinar you are interested in.
- Find the subscription box on the right-side of the page and select “Login Now.”
- You will then need to login with your USGBC email address and password.
- Upon logging in, you will be able to select “Use This Subscription” and apply your token.
- After applying your token, select continue. Your registration will then be complete.
If you use your subscription to purchase an on demand session, select “Continue to My Content” and you will then be able to watch the program immediately. If you use your subscription to purchase an upcoming event, you will receive an email one week before the event with login and dial in instructions.
Chapters are automatically registered for all on-demand and upcoming webinars. To access webinars, click USGBC Login at the top right. Once signed in, select “Click here to proceed to Classroom.” Select the title of the session you wish to watch, and then “Launch Viewer to Begin.”
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037