How do I use the current course review system?
Anyone may submit courses for review. Go here to use the course review system. There you can purchase and use course reviews.
Once you have purchased a course review, type the course name into the "Create a Course" box and hit "Create." This will bring you to a simple form. You'll enter course information including: course title, course creator, course format, course level, description, learning objectives, price, website, and information on continuing education.
Additionally, you'll be able to upload course materials for review. Upon completion of the form, you may either save the form or submit it for review. If you have any questions about the process, please email email@example.com.
- I am submitting a course for GBCI CE review. What logos can I use?
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
- How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
- Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
- How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
- Does the course review platform allow for more than one person within a single organization to access the course management pages?
- Where can I download logos to signify we're an education provider and that our courses qualify for GBCI CE hours?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037