How do I use the current course review system?
Anyone may submit courses for review. To use the course review system, go to usgbc.org/account/courses. There you can purchase and use course reviews. Once you have purchased a course review, type the course name into the "Create a Course" box and hit "Create". This will bring you to a simple form. You'll enter course information including: course title, course creator, course format, course level, description, learning objectives, price, website, and information on continuing education. Additionally, you'll be able to upload course materials for review. Upon completion of the form, you may either save the form or submit it for review. If you have any questions about the process, please email email@example.com.
- What are the requirements for courses submitted to USGBC?
- How do I submit my conference for GBCI CE hours?
- How can I get my course approved for GBCI Continuing Education credit?
- Is there a fee to submit my course for CE review?
- Is there a discount if I purchase many course reviews?
- Is there currently an Education Provider program or designation?
- Do purchased course reviews expire?
- May I submit a course for review but not have it appear in the Education @USGBC Course Catalog?
- Should I be using the 2013 Education Provider slide/logo in my new education?
- If my course is not approved, do I need to purchase another course review to resubmit it?
- When do course reviews expire?
- How can I track the status of the course I submitted?
- What course formats may be submitted for review?
- What happened to courses approved under the Education Provider Program?
- Does the course review platform allow for more than 1 person within a single organization to access the course management pages?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037