How is the LEED Certification Agreement completed for LEED ND projects in LEED Online v3?
Once the project administrator or project manager has clicked the 'Submit for Review' button, the LEED Certification Agreement becomes accessible to the ND project owner(s) identified in LEED Online, who must log in to their LOv3 user account associated with the project. After clicking the project's link from the project list, the project owner is directed to the agreement to electronically sign.
- We accidentally registered our multiple buildings project as a single building. Can we correct this?
- Can we change rating systems after we have registered our project?
- How do I change versions of the LEED rating system?
- Where can I find more information about sunset dates?
- Can I only provide documentation for uploads directly requested in the prerequisite/credit forms?
- Should I upload supplemental calculators as an Excel file or as a PDF file?
- Do areas have to be reported consistently throughout all prerequisite and credit submittals and calculations?
- Should I upgrade my prerequisite and credit forms to the latest version, and how is that done?
- How can we stay up-to-date on changes to the credit requirements?
- Who can sign the LEED Certification Agreement?
- Do I have to model 25 percent default process energy loads even if the anticipated loads in the building will be much smaller?
- I plan to submit a project and want to use the ASHRAE Standard addendum. Do I need to comply with only the addendum requirements or all of the addenda associated with the standard?
- A small portion of my LEED NC building will be fit out by a future tenant. Since this is not under our project’s scope of work, can we exclude the unfinished spaces from the LEED NC submittal?
- Can we submit for an expedited review?
- If I originally selected the “Pay by check” option when submitting my project for review, can I decide later to pay by credit card?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037