How long is the recertification performance period?
The recertification performance period extends from the end of the previous certification’s performance period to the date of the recertification application.
The performance period for new credits pursued during recertification is the same as for initial certification (for most credits, a minimum of 3 months).
- Will projects registered for recertification prior to the release of the Recertification Guidelines be held to the newly established requirements?
- How do I register for LEED EB: O&M recertification?
- Are projects required to track data for the entire recertification performance period?
- Can a project still meet the credit requirements if gaps exist in the data provided for the recertification performance period?
- Do projects have to resubmit documentation for each credit attempted during recertification?
- Can a project earn additional points by attempting SSc1: LEED Certified Design and Construction during recertification?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037