How long will it take for me to receive the reference guides I ordered?
Domestic-bound orders are delivered within 5-7 business days after the day the order was placed. Orders typically ship via UPS Ground, but PO Box orders ship via the U.S. Postal Service (and do not have tracking information). International orders may take between 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Rush shipping is not available. However, you can download your PDF copy of the reference guide as soon as we receive your payment.
- Why are there two different prices?
- Can I return my reference guide?
- How do I access my online reference guide?
- Are bulk order discounts available for reference guides?
- How can I view updates that have been made to the rating system since the last reference guide was purchased?
- Are student discounts available for reference guides?
- Where do I go to purchase publications?
- How do I download the USGBC publication I ordered?
- How long does it take to receive a hard copy publication from the USGBC store?
- How do I access the web-based LEED v4 reference guides?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037