How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
The fee is $200 USD for USGBC members and $100 for full-time students. It's $250 USD for all others. There is no extra cost for taking the LEED Green Associate exam in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or Chinese.
- How do I register for the exam?
- Where can I take the exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- Can I see the questions that I missed?
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- Is LEED addenda included in the LEED professional exams?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037