How was the translation done for the LEED Green Associate exam?
USGBC reached out to and was supported by a number of experienced, fully bilingual LEED professionals from Latin America, as well as from Spain, who generously donated their time and expertise to help with exam development. The exam was translated by a professional translation company, and reviewed by the bilingual English and Spanish LEED Professionals.
¿Cómo ha sido realizada la traducción?
El USGBC seleccionó profesionales experimentados en LEED que fuesen bilingües originarios de Latinoamérica y España los cuales generosamente dedicaron su tiempo y conocimientos para el desarrollo del examen en español. La traducción estuvo a cargo de una empresa especializada y posteriormente revisada por los profesionales LEED bilingües.
Green Building Council Brasil was a valued partner and assisted with the review of the translations. The exam was translated by a professional translation company, and reviewed by bilingual English and Brazilian Portuguese LEED Professionals.
Como a tradução foi feita?
O Green Building Council Brasil foi um parceiro valioso e ajudou com as revisões das traduções. O exame foi traduzido por uma empresa profissional de tradução e revisado por profissionais que falam ambas as línguas, Português Brasileiro e Inglês.
USGBC reached out to and was supported by a number of experienced, fully bilingual LEED professionals in Shanghai who generously donated their time and expertise to help with exam development. The exam was translated by a professional translation company, and reviewed by the bilingual English and Chinese LEED Professionals.
USGBC 联系并得到一些在上海富有经验的双语 LEED 专业人士的支持,他们奉献他们的时间和学识以帮 助考试的开发。考试由一个专业翻译公司翻译,并由中英双语 LEED 专业人士审核。
- How is project experience assessed within the LEED AP exam?
- Why is the LEED Green Associate exam being translated?
- Will the exam be in Brazilian Portuguese or traditional Portuguese?
- How do I register for the exam?
- Will the LEED AP exams also be translated into Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese or Chinese?
- Will the exam be in Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese?
- If I have more translation questions who do I ask?
- Where can I take the exam?
- How much does it cost to take the LEED Green Associate exam?
- Can I retake the exam if I fail?
- Do I get a break between the first part and second part of the LEED AP exam?
- What if I pass only one part of the LEED AP exam?
- If I pass the first part (the LEED Green Associate exam) but not the second (the specialty exam), can I call myself a LEED Green Associate?
- Can my exam score be reviewed?
- What happens if my exam application expires?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037