How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
The USGBC webinar subscription allows you to watch archived sessions as well as participate in live events. The library of archived sessions allows you to select the topics most relevant to your practice and view them at your convenience. Our sessions contain technical content, case studies, and Q&A sessions with the creators of the LEED rating systems and experienced practitioners. Use these sessions to expand your knowledge of green building, discover helpful tips for practice, and learn from others’ experiences – all while earning CE hours.
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037