I’m having trouble editing LEED credit forms. What should I do?
There are a few reasons that you might not be able to edit the forms in a project:
- The forms you are trying to edit may currently be under review. While credits are under review, changes cannot be made to their forms, uploads, or thresholds.
- Your project may have a review that is pending acceptance. To accept or appeal a review, visit the Timeline page for the project.
- Your device may not meet the LEED Online system requirement. Check the systems requirements page for more details.
If the project is not under review and is not pending a review acceptance, your device meets the system requirements, and you still cannot edit forms, please contact us.
- How do I mark a credit as ready for review?
- What is the process for using the precertification worksheet?
- What happens when I withdraw a credit?
- How do I change my review timeline to a split design and construction review or a combined review?
- What types of files can I upload as supporting documentation?
- How do I edit my project's zip code?
- I’m having trouble submitting my project for review. What should I do?
- Can I edit a credit’s form while that credit is under review?
- How do I upload or delete files using the new LEED Online forms (v06 of v2009 and v4)?
- How do I access documentation from past reviews?
- Regional Priority Credits aren’t showing up on my project’s Scorecard. What should I do?
- The credit forms won’t load on my computer. What should I do?
- How do I change the gross floor area in the project details after registering a project?
- What's the file size limit for LEED Online?
- How do I access the credit forms offline?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037