I have a master site that has gone through review in LEED Online v3. Can I register campus projects in the new LEED Online that utilize credits that were preapproved in the master site?
Existing Master Sites that were registered as block projects in LEED Online v3 can still be accessed and used to pursue the campus approach. To access them, go to usgbc.org/leedonline and click on "Blocks" in the right hand panel. From within an existing Block, new individual building projects located within an existing Master Site's LEED Campus Boundary can even be registered in order to claim campus credits from an existing (block) Master Site. However, if you need to register a group project that's associated with a Master Site that has gone through review in LEED Online v3, please contact us. Also, it is not possible to register new Blocks in LEED Online and, generally, new campus projects should use the new Campus section and functionality of LEED Online to set up their Campus, Master Site, & campus projects.
- With the launch of the new LEED Online, what will happen with my individual building/space campus projects that are in LEED Online v3?
- Can I transfer my campus project from LEED Online v3 to the new LEED Online?
- Can I transfer individual building registrations from LEED Online v3 to a Group Project registration in the new LEED Online?
- How are project teams set up in the new LEED Online, and how is this different from LEED Online v3?
- In LEED Online v3, I organized my campus projects in a block. How are projects organized in the new LEED Online?
- Are the registration and/or certification fees different in the new LEED Online than they are in LEED Online v3?
- How can I certify my campus?
- Can I use the options outlined in the 2005 LEED-NC Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects (AGMBC 2005) for my LEED 2009 Project?
- Can I use the guidance provided in the AGMBC document to certify my LEED CS precertification projects?
- Can I reference campus credits documented in the master site during a LEED precertification phase for a LEED CS certification project?
- If I registered individual LEED 2009 projects before the release of the group certification functionality (formerly Part 2) in the AGMBC, can I use those registrations to register a project for group certification?
- The AGMBC guidance requires a list of the registered projects to which the campus credits will apply. What if I can't register all projects pursuing LEED certification at the time of master site review submittal?
- How is the LEED campus boundary different from the LEED project boundary?
- Can I exclude buildings from my LEED campus boundary?
- I have four commercial interior spaces, all owned by the same entity and located in the same building. Do I have to use the guidance outlined in the AGMBC, or can I register these as one project?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037