I have a previously registered LEED 2009 project. Can I change my registration to LEED v4?
AnswerYes. All existing registrations, including v2 and v2009 registrations may be upgraded to v4. To upgrade to v4, please contact us.
- What value do I use for the gross square footage of my project?
- How do I know which rating system is right for my project?
- Can I register a project on behalf of the project owner?
- What are the LEED India 2011 Rating Systems?
- How do I register a block?
- I have a previously registered LEED 2.0 project. Can I change my registration to LEED 2009?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037