I want to certify multiple buildings on my site. What are my options?
There are multiple options the project can consider:
- Each building on the site can pursue an individual building certification.
- The buildings can pursue certification by following one or both of the approaches outlined in the Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Building Projects (AGMBC).
- If the project meets the criteria listed in LEED Interpretation 10203, the project has the option of pursuing certification as a single building.
- Is my project considered a single building, or is it considered multiple buildings?
- My project does not comply with the USGBC definition of ‘one building’ or LEED Interpretation 10203, but the project works programmatically as a single building. Can I register and submit my project in a single building application?
- Which rating system should we use for our project?
- What should we do if the project is eligible for more than one rating system?
- When is the last day I can register my LEED 2009 project?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037