I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
Education @USGBC subscriptions are sold in terms of individual access points at usgbc.org/education. Bulk discounts are available for companies purchasing multiple subscriptions.
Once you have purchased multiple subscriptions, go to usgbc.org, click on your name or photograph at the top right, select "Education @USGBC" from the drop down list, and then click "Manage Users." This will allow you to assign your subscriptions to your colleagues.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
- When will new courses will be added to the Education @USGBC subscription?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037