I want to purchase access to Education @USGBC for my company. How do I share access with my colleagues?
Education @USGBC subscriptions are sold in terms of individual access points.
Bulk discounts are also available for companies purchasing multiple subscriptions.
Once you have purchased multiple subscriptions, go to usgbc.org, click on your name or photograph at the top right, select "Education @USGBC" from the drop down list, and then click "Manage Users." This will allow you to assign your subscriptions to your colleagues. This quick video walks through this process.
- Is the Education @USGBC subscription for a calendar year or 365 days from the date of purchase?
- Where may I view a log of all courses I have taken on Education @USGBC?
- What score do I need to pass the quiz and may I take the quiz multiple times?
- Are all courses on Education @USGBC approved for American Institute of Architects learning units?
- How will the Education @USGBC subscription support professional practice?
- What content is included in the Education @USGBC subscription and how often are new courses added?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I report CE hours taken through the Education @USGBC subscription?
- Are there enough hours in the Education @USGBC subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- With whom may I share my access?
- Does an Education @USGBC subscription include access to the LEED v4 web-based reference guide?
- What is the average length of courses in the Education @USGBC subscription?
- I was just given access to one of my company's licenses to Education @USGBC, what should I do?
- How can I tell the amount and type of continuing education hours for which a course is approved?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037