I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
In order to sign up for a company subscription, go to usgbc.peachnewmedia.com and select the appropriate subscription (depending on your company size) under “USGBC Subscription Packages.”
- Select “Purchase Firm Subscription” (You will be required to login with your USGBC email address and password)
- Follow through the shopping cart process
- You will then need to name your firm subscription and then select continue
- Upon naming your firm, you will be taken to a page that contains a unique link for your subscription. Please assign a password to your subscription.
- You will then want to copy and paste that link into an email along with the password you created and email it out to your colleagues.
- What content is included in the subscription?
- How will the webinar subscription support professional practice?
- How many new webinars will be added to the library?
- When can I begin accessing my subscription?
- When will my subscription expire?
- How do I access my subscription?
- How do I use my subscription to register for live events or on demand sessions?
- What type of continuing education credit are the webinars registered for? Are any of the sessions approved for LEED-specific Continuing Education hours?
- How do I report CE hours?
- Are there enough hours in the webinar subscription to fulfill maintenance requirements for a LEED credential?
- Can I use my Individual LEED AP with Specialty Subscription to fulfill multiple credentials?
- After watching an archived session, how do I receive credit?
- Can I change the email address/USGBC site user account and password used to log in to the subscription?
- How do I ensure the proper technical set up for viewing my webinar is in place?
- When will I receive the login and dial in instructions for live events that I've registered to attend?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037