I want to purchase a company subscription and allow my colleagues to also use my subscription, how do I do that?
In order to sign up for a company subscription, go to usgbc.peachnewmedia.com and select the appropriate subscription (depending on your company size) under “USGBC Subscription Packages.”
- Select “Purchase Firm Subscription” (You will be required to login with your USGBC email address and password)
- Follow through the shopping cart process
- You will then need to name your firm subscription and then select continue
- Upon naming your firm, you will be taken to a page that contains a unique link for your subscription. Please assign a password to your subscription.
- You will then want to copy and paste that link into an email along with the password you created and email it out to your colleagues.
- How can I change the way my hours are reported to GBCI?
- With whom may I share my access?
- How do I report attendees’ CE hours for a chapter subscription?
- Where can I find a list of available webinars with descriptions, GBCI numbers and original session dates?
- The firm administrator at my company just emailed me a link to our subscription along with a password, what should I do?
Can't find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Have a question or comment?
M-F 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM EST
U.S. Green Building Council
P.O. Box 404296
Atlanta, GA 30384-4296
2101 L Street, NW
Washington DC 20037